Integrate vRx Authentication With G-Suit SAML2.
Please note that the SAML wizards are subject to change by the SAML provider without notice.
- To configure SAML authentication, navigate to Settings -> Integrations -> SSO ->Select Create integration:
- Assign a name to the SAML connector:
- At your Google Admin Dashboard, navigate to Apps -> Web and mobile apps -> Add app -> Add custom SAML app:
- Name the App. You can also add description and add icon if you like. Click Continue:
- From the G-suit page, Copy and paste the following:
- Copy the SSO URL value and paste it into vRx Single Sign On Url field.
- Copy the Entity ID value and paste it into vRx Entity Id Url field.
- Copy the Certificate value and paste it into vRx X509 Certificate field
- From vRx Integration page, Copy & paste the following:
- Copy the Single Sing On Url value and paste it into the ACS URL field.
- Copy the Entity Id Url value and paste it into the Entity ID field.
- Select the checkbox signed response.
- In the Attribute mapping page, click finish without changing any setting.
- Assign users \ groups to your new SAML app. Only users with access permissions to the app could perform SSO.