This article will cover the basic usage of vRx Reporting feature.
With vRx reports, you can stay up to date with your current environment status. vRx Reports include the following:
- On-Demand Report Engine - Generate reports on demand, customizable to your demands. The reports will be sent automatically to the logged-in user & will be available to download via the "Activity Log" tab.
- Automatic Report Engine - Schedule your preferred reports for automatic report generation. The reports will be sent to the configured user(s) and \ or Team.
- (Coming Soon!) Graphical Reports - Generate graphical reports in PDF format, including more eye-friendly graphs and charts.
Reports Tab (Manual Report Generation)
To enter the Reports tab, at your left panel -> select the "Reports" tab.
Follow these steps to generate a report manually:
- At the top roller, select the reports you wish to generate.
- Select Delivery Method - Select the user and \ or team members to receive the report via email.
Tip: You can write any email address \ distribution list address under the "Users" field.
- Assets Selection - Select your report assets scope by selecting specific assets and \ or asset group. Note that Leaving this field without a selection will select all assets.
- Choose File Type - Select the report file format.
- Set Scope - Select the time range and filters for the report, if applicable.
- Data Preview - Review a short demo of your generated report.
- At the bottom right corner, click the "Submit" button to start the report generation.
- You can monitor and manually download your report task status at the "Activity Log" tab.
Auto Action Reports (Automatic Reports Generation)
For information on automatically scheduling a report, please refer to the "How to configure Auto-Actions?" KB.